Monday, December 3, 2012

Peaceful Feelings.



I've been filled with such a peaceful feeling,
 through all the chaos I've put myself through by preparing for Marcy, thankfully for necessary reason, because talking to a new doctor who took his precious time to sit down with me today and explain exactly our situation and Marcy's growth...also explained to us within the next visit or two (this week or next) and charting her growth, if we do not see a big improvement in her measurements, she could be delivered as early as next week. 
This may be the only time ever that I'm thankful for my crazy to-do list, type A mindset. 
But we're ready for her.
Ready to welcome her into this silly family.
To start a beautiful new chapter of our lives.
I listened to a song today from a CD my husband made me...
A few words couldn't have comforted me more.
The perfect words on the perfect day.

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at His right hand
Stands one who is my Savior 

-Aaron Shust

No one knows what the future holds, but knowing that we ourselves aren't responsible for creating it (sounds silly) but it's such a comforting feeling. 
Especially for someone like me. 
I'm only one person, and this is completely out of my control.

Brady is ready to meet his sister, too.
I found it funny he picked two flowers today 
instead of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers