Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve.


Christmas Eve
has almost passed.
The little one is napping and on this lazy day and I should be, too.
Just two days away from having our sweet girl brought into this world
I'm still wrapping my mind around our family of four...and life itself.
I must think too much.
It's a sort of dreary day, cold and rainy that we're enjoying together as a family.
How has Christmas arrived and I've yet to grasp it?
There's not a thing I can think of that needs to be done.
Lists have been made, bags are packed, gifts are wrapped...
What am I thinking? I'm off to the kitchen to make some apple cider.
And snuggle in bed, maybe with a movie.
Rest is essential for such events in two days...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers