Sunday, December 2, 2012


I just had to post a little something that really warms my heart.
Last night I found myself looking through pictures taken over the past two years.
How two short years can change your life, whatever stage you may be in, is simply unbelievable.




I took an hour to remind myself of the beautiful blessings the past two years have held.
How this angel has brought us to life, and preparing ourselves to be even more excited to feel this love once again with a daughter. 
I grew up with the very simple dream of having a family and a happy and content life at home.
My dreams have come true, again and again.

 “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 
-Mae West



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers