Friday, March 15, 2013

Quick Bathroom Update.

I mentioned to Brian that our bathroom cabinets had to be next on the list of projects!
They were awfully chipped and scratched since we had painted them the first time.
Unfortunately I have no before and after shots because he started painting them as a surprise.
(That's not unfortunate.)
I came home to brand new cabinets!
Such a good man he is.
I ran to Hobby Lobby this morning in search of some cool hardware.
Found it, at 50% off!
The place just gets better every time.
The amazing herringbone pattern below is the scrapbook paper
 I grabbed to line all of our bathroom drawers. 
Both master & kids for only $7!
It's a quick update, hopefully to be finished this weekend.
Hopefully.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers