Tuesday, January 29, 2013

An organized mess.


From painting shelves...

And Frames...




To our deck becoming an outdoor room...

And organizing the kitchen...

Our house is in the middle of an 
organized mess.
There's no such thing as a plan remaining the same from the get-go. At least not around here. Once we start, the domino effect seems to follow...
Marcy's been asleep in her baby carrier for most the morning. She's lulled to sleep by the sound of drills and hammers. She's such a trooper. I'm printing out organizing tips for the scary toddler closet, making lists for a future IKEA visit, and picturing in my mind moving around living room furniture. Maybe swapping dressers from Brady's room to the living room, how I'm going to organize the office....
and also, thinking how boring it would be to just sit.
I took both babies on a walk around the neighborhood this morning. After almost a year and no exercise, (again, please no judgement...) carrying Marcy, and pushing Brady in the heavy stroller uphill was a quick way to find my calf muscles again...
I'm on day 2 of my calorie counting and baby weight shedding. (That's a project in itself.)

AND... Next week I'm thrilled to start work again! I have a full schedule next week and I'm looking so forward to talking with my sweet clients! 
And maybe...just maybe, falling back into a routine.
HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers