Thursday, January 3, 2013


In the few short days she's been in our arms, she's changed our hearts forever.
I never ever expected my heart to soften like it has.
With a little girl, I have completely melted. 
She's the most beautiful little thing I've ever seen.
Next to the most handsome, of course.
I've kissed her a thousand times, and I'm trying to hold on to her precious little body, her sweet smell, her little squeaks and even her wild scream when she's hungry. 
She's perfect in every single way.
Brady has held her, and loves kissing her head. He helps to dress her and cries when he hears her cry.
He ran into our bedroom first thing this morning asking "Mondie?" Looking for his Marcy girl, just like the rest of us, he is so glad she's here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers