Sunday, November 6, 2011

What Brady Gets for Christmas...

His Two Front Teeth!

    Today, my sweet child turns 10 months old. Another day to remind me just how fast time is flying by. This child brings me happiness like I've never felt before. You can't create, buy, or find this happiness yourself. It's nothing but a blessing from above!  I don't have the words to explain what this boy means to us. 
     So today, turning 10 months, we also celebrated another milestone. Someone is finally cutting teeth! And it's not the small bottom teeth. It's the boy's TWO FRONT TEETH! How cute this is going to be! I'm pretty sure there will be a big gap in between, too, which is even more adorable :)
    Our little man makes me smile. When I have any free time at all away from home... I usually catch myself looking through pictures, or watching videos of his fun little self.  This, my friends is what I've been missing. This precious soul! He's been with us almost a whole year. And this year, has been the happiest year of my life. From the first smile and giggle to high fives, headbutting, and clapping when we say "Tigers!"....these small things bring us so much joy. 
       
Happy 10 Months, Brady J.
You're so loved.

    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers