Thursday, September 22, 2011

What a Wonderful World.



                Up above is my Control Journal that I've blogged about. It's a simple notebook full of daily lists, weekly lists, calendars & such. It's beginning to really calm our house down and it's slowly appearing to be clutter free. I've got two closets to work on, and our office to de-clutter before it's just right. Whatever my idea of "just right" may be. 
   I was thinking. I've never been the type of person to set a goal, block out the distractions, and look back to be proud of what I've done. I've honestly, besides a few books, can't remember finishing anything I've ever started. But there's something (it's has to be Brady) within the past year that makes me feel like I can't stop. I wonder if it's Brian rubbing off on me. I've never been an insanely productive person. So, I feel like since this wonderful thing called motherhood has turned my life around, I've become such a better person! I just feel better, all around. Our marriage is better than ever, our life at home is comfortable, and I've gained this brand new respect for myself. I would've never thought having a baby changes your life this much. It must be that loving someone with all your heart and soul, your world just becomes a wonderful place. Louis Armstrong can tell you just how I feel.
        Brian is working on a project for our kitchen. A place for Brady's things, my purse, shoes, and all those things you throw down as soon as you walk in your house. This is the bottom half. Like a hall tree for a corner!



      There will always be something going at our place. Cleaning, projects, exhaustion... But thanks to this precious little soul that the Lord has blessed us with, I feel like I've got the will power to do anything I set my mind to. This year, I've accomplished goals that I never thought I could. I'm so proud to have Brady Jameson in our lives. What a change he's made.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers