Monday, October 7, 2013

My favorite from Martha.




Last week, I woke up to something so out of the ordinary. 
My husband was awake before anyone in the house
 and he had started a fire very early on a chilly morning.
Talk about a good morning
Coffee started, sweater thrown on... my morning was spectacular.
(Our mornings usually start with our toddler stepping on us and demanding a pop-tart.)

A special thanks to Martha Stewart for a pretty delicious "starter". 
Something to munch on. Something I tried a couple years ago and Oh. My. Goodness.
 Bothering with a difficult recipe isn't worth anyone's time.
 Unless it involves chocolate of some sort, then maybe
Here's a favorite little something I wanted to share.
 It does look like funny food, but the gals seemed to love it, and I think you might too. 
Goat cheese? Try it if you haven't!
Hope you enjoy this recipe...
I might think you're crazy if you don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers