Sunday, August 19, 2012

Slowing down.


This weekend, the laziest of weekends, has done our family well.
Being a housewife and handyman have sort of consumed our weekends. But this weekend, we chose to forget about the work. 
And try relaxing, instead. 
We both did very well, I think.

"RELAX"
It whispered "What does it really matter, love?" 
That's how Brady J had a cookie in each hand for breakfast both yesterday and today. 
It's been quite a while since our schedules were clear. 
Like a gift that I rarely see, so my job is to make the most of its appearance.


I probably accomplished more this weekend than I can see,
but I know how truly desperate our family was needing to slow down. 
It was good for the soul.
For all four of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers