Friday, April 5, 2013

Bring on the Sunshine.


Even though springtime is here, I'm still waiting for that warm air to lure us outside and keep us there a little longer. Of course that hasn't stopped us from enjoying our time at home. This week we've taken walks around the neighborhood, welcomed Elliot home from Costa Rica, celebrated the big dog's fourth birthday, screamed "WeeHaawww!!!" on the swing set, and turned my little sister into a total blonde. Babe. No complaints about this week, I'd say. I hear it's going to be a beautiful weekend, too. Maybe a cookout, Begin a project,
Try a new recipe, Plant some flowers,
Color my hair?
...which I hate doing myself, for the record.
It's going to be a great weekend, I can feel it.








My Little Rascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers