Saturday, February 25, 2012

Moving right along.


Updating our house for the (how many times is this?) millionth time.


While we're in the middle of the guest bath update, and how he's doing such a mighty fine job, might I add, here's something new that I've been searching for all along.


A
R U G.


It's added color, texture and life to this living room.

More to-do's, like always.
But that's how we live in this house.
There will always, ALWAYS  be some project going on.
And when one's finished, then something must need to be changed.

All I can say is...I'm so thankful to have this handyman of a husband I have.
He can do anything. And if you really want to know the truth...



He does all the work. 
Ouch, that was hard to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers