Thursday, February 9, 2012

Patiently Waiting.


 I'm craving SPRING. Flowers, sunshine, windchimes, the birds singing, windows down, afternoon walks, picnics, and all the bright, colorful things that come along with it... like a new playlist to push us along...  
                Here is a list of the music that makes my heart smile, and some that bring back memories of my happy childhood!
(Half because mom brought us up with these tunes, and half because I'm a soul sista in disguise.)

 Silly Love Songs- Paul McCartney & The Wings
 Tiny Dancer- Elton John
Save Room- John Legend
 My Girl- The Temptations
 Get Up Offa That Thing- James Brown (you cant HELP but get offa that thing.)
 Band On the Run- Paul McCartney
Here Comes the Sun- The Beatles (reminds me of my beautiful sister.)
Swingtown- Steve Miller Band
 Brown Eyed Blues- Ben Harper
Tequila- The Champs (Ya know where THIS came from.)
 Bad Moon Rising- CCR
 These Eyes- The Guess Who
 I am The Walrus- The Beatles 
I'd Like To- Corinne Bailey Rae
 Slow Dance- John Legend
...and the list goes on...

And spring & summer nights (getting ahead of myself.)
Cookouts, friends, drinks, front porch reading...


In the meantime, dreams of warmer weather, and the weekend are ahead of us.  
Enjoy yours, folks. 

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." B.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers