Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Six Wonderful Months That've Passed Us By...

The past six months have been the happiest of my life.
My heart has never been so happy, and until now, I've never known a smile to bring tears to my eyes.
I thought I'd go back a bit and stroll you through best 6 months of my life.

-January 6th, 2011-



Could never ever describe the feeling of first meeting your own child. It's way more than a miracle.

-February-
Couldn't believe my eyes were seeing red hair on my little fella.


-March-


-April-


-May-


-June-


-July-



He's growing so fast and everyone is having a BLAST with this baby! He loves screaming when he's excited, and he's perfect on long trips. He loves sweet peas and being tickled. He loves taking naps and adores being outside. He watches Brian mow the grass and he loves to sit on the porch and reach for the ferns. He loves riding on the golf cart and all the attention he gets from his favorite cousins! This little guy has stolen our hearts completely. Happy 6 months to my Brady Jameson, you are loved more than you'll ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers