Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Picnics in the park.

Some days just happen on their own, and some days you have to make happen yourself.
The house was clean and I didn't want that to change..so, we left
The weight of the stroller was sort of unnecessary, but (thanks to Ellie for her help with the kids) our picnic on the baseball field had Brady laughing, screaming and singing all over the place. 
...And his shoes were off in a matter of seconds.


A true boy, always excited for a new adventure.
Why can't we all stay as curious and lively as adults? Still, he teaches me things I never knew I missed. Life really shouldn't be so serious, and it doesn't last forever... Picnics on baseball fields should be a trip taken on any given day. Kids don't need new toys. They don't need busy work, and they don't want routine. They need an adventure, and their parents to stay young with them. Something new to learn... 
A change of scenery.
Marcy on the other hand, she'll be thrown in the middle of adventure. I'm counting my blessings every time I see her smile and hear her sweet laugh. It is true, your love does multiply with two. 
I melt for wild Brady and adore my sweet Marcy.


Growing through our fence in the backyard is this beautiful thing. Don't ask me what it is, I'm just bad at that. I do know it made me happy enough to snap a picture.  Finally everything is green and blooming and with all this rain...thriving!
After our playtime in the park this afternoon, I promised myself more trips for the kids this season. They certainly wouldn't mind. 
These times are so precious, 
I never ever want them to end. 

1 comment:

  1. I am just in love with every single one of these photos. Such precious memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers