Sunday, September 9, 2012

Catching the Time that Flies.





Here in the south, fall is celebrated earlier than we can see or feel it.
Hints of the turning season linger in the air, and even on lucky days like today, we wake up to 72 degrees, breezy and sunny Sunday mornings that remind us that fall isn't too far away! 
With the windows open, a breeze flowing through the house, fresh, clean sheets on the bed, and a whole day at home with the family, 
this is exactly what makes me so happy
Sort of makes me want to run out to buy candy corn, but I'll be patient. 

My tummy is growing so fast,
Miss Marcy's nursery is almost finished,
and in two short weeks, we'll be leaving to explore beautiful Savannah and Disney World for one last trip that only the three of us will share together! 
I can't even begin to grasp how fast time is flying by. 
It's still September 1st in my mind.
We're having baby #2. (Still shocked.)
In one month, Brian and I will be married FIVE years.
I'm almost 25 years old.  I think.
This fall carries ball games, weddings, birthdays, mountain trips, family vacations, anniversary weekends, holidays...and all with a big tummy!
WHEW!























When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
-M. Aurelius


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers