Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sun & Sand.


Suntans, sandy feet, salty water, and lots of good eats.












                        A week at the beach was good for my soul! I tried with all of my senses to take in the ocean air, the breeze, warm sunshine and water at my feet. I mean, how often do we get to just SIT?!  As we all know, those relaxing weeks somehow pass by in a matter of minutes, and a new one begins. But the days only brought a HUGE SURPRISE! 
A baby GIRL is on her way!!!!!!
She has a beautiful heartbeat, she loves to suck her thumb already, and she's a kicker!
Her pretty little name and fancy things will be in the blog post to come!
I think I can do PINK...
We're all smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers