Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Brighter Side.

 Today was just one of those days.
The kind of day where the sun was a little brighter, I was happy being schedule-free, and all that mattered was Brian & Brady.
There is nothing in the world more beautiful than seeing Brady walk towards me with his arms open wide, and a huge smile on his face. I never knew becoming a mother would be this rewarding.
Your whole heart changes when you become a mother. Everything is brighter.

Lately, I've been so busy at work, errands, finding gifts, being here, being there, being on trips, 
being crazy, really. The end of the year is always chaotic, but because I've been with a cold the past couple days, I had no choice but to slow things down. And then I realized, it's quite alright to take things just a little slower. (Adding this to my list of New Years Resolutions...)
So today was one of those joyful, carefree days that I've been craving for so long.

Brady wants to play outside all day, everyday.

If I had it my way, I'd smooch on this boy all day, but this might be embarrassing to such a tough little fella.

(Brian shot some nice pictures!)

Brian, Brady and I drove around looking at the colorful Christmas lights tonight. Brady loved it all, especially standing in Brian's lap, "driving" the truck. Tonight, Brian and I have a movie to watch. 
Want to know the last time we watched a movie together? Years. Probably before we were married...
Today, we were blessed with a bright, beautiful day, spent together. Just the three of us. 
Nothing in this world makes me happier.
A perfect Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers