Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekends.

Our weekends lately have been most lazy. I've adjusted my thoughts to let go of the house (although, Sunday nights have been more difficult) on weekends and focus on what matters most.
Friday night was spent in the front yard playing together & talking with our sweet neighbors.
Saturday, Brady and I enjoyed the wonderful weather in downtown Greenville with Dad. 
The weekend was just all around good.

Brady watched the ducks take a bath.

We stood on the bridge & ate lunch together.

Dad took Brady shopping for a Dump Truck.

Yes, this is what makes me happy. Dad was happy, too. I think he and Brady will remember this day together.
Counting my blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living with intention. Life in the south as a wife, mama, hairstylist, and food lover.

Followers